If you’ve taken any of our continuing education courses then you know how we work: we make things simple, straightforward, and affordable. That’s just how we like things to be done and we think you do too. We’ve applied that same approach to insurance prelicensing training.
Prelicensing might sound like something you don’t have to think about at all if you already have your license. You already did that, right? But there are more instances that you might realize when you’ll need to think about prelicensing:
- Are you already in the business and looking to expand your business and sell other or more products?
- Are you already an agent in another state? You’ll need Code and Ethics to sell in CA.
- Are you, or do you know, someone who wants to get into the insurance business?
- Are you, or do you know, someone making a career change and insurance looks like a great fit?
- Are you bringing a spouse, children, or partners into your insurance business?
- Are you hiring and training new employees?
If any of these apply to you, it’s your lucky day! We have exactly what you need!
Here are the licenses we can help you prepare for and what you can do with them. And because we believe in being upfront, here’s how much they cost:
- Life Only 20-hour – $65
- Accident & Health 20-hour – $65
- Personal Lines 20-hour – $65
- Property & Casualty 40-hour – $85
- Life/Health Combo Deal – $85
- Code & Ethics 12-hour – $20
Now let’s talk about how it works. There are three big steps to getting a new insurance license:
- Sign up for and complete our prelicense training course(s)
- Schedule the State Exam at a testing center near you and pass it
- Apply for your insurance license
Sounds kind of easy, right? Well, there’s a little more to it but we have outlined everything on our website, not to mention friendly people answering the phones who can help at any step in the process.
Our insurance prelicensing courses have been designed to meet all State of California Course Objectives. We’ve been in this business for a long time and we’ve learned a lot about preparing for the exam, taking the exam, and making sure you pass. We want you to benefit from that knowledge, so we offer lots of resources that you won’t find anywhere else. Here’s what you’ll get:
- 100% ONLINE Learning System – study anywhere, anytime you have internet access. Our learning system guides you through your course, tracks your required study hours, gives and grades your quizzes, and generates your certificate of completion. It’s super simple and we’re here to help along the way.
- PDF Course Study Book – you can save it to your computer or print if you choose.
- FREE! Exam Prep for Life or Property & Casualty courses – We call this “the secret weapon” and you won’t find it anywhere else. It includes hundreds of proven exam questions and answers that will help you pass the State Exam and you get credit for time spent studying! (Other schools will sell this separately or offer it only as an expensive in-classroom course).
- Want a guarantee you’ll pass the State Exam? We off we a special “Crash Course” for only $19. It’s like having your own exam coach who knows the inside info on how to analyze the exam and what facts and figures you need to know. Pass the State Exam, or your money back! Click here for details.
It’s called PRElicensing but what happens after you get your new license is important too, right? That’s really where you’ll test your knowledge and skill and we want you to be prepared. Included in your insurance prelicensing course is access to tons of resources:
- The Essential New Agent Checklist to Win Clients and Avid Lawsuits
- Secrets of Online Insurance Selling
- Client Secrets You Must Know to Market Your Services and Overcome Objections
- 11 Really Stupid Things Agents Do to Get Sued – a MUST read!
- Plus our 5,000-page online Agent Library – Basically every insurance topic you might need to know about, online, available anytime…even after you pass your exam, or 10 years into your successful insurance career! And you can get continuing education credit, which you’ll need for license renewals, for studying these topics and passing our CE exams.
From starting a new career, to retiring and handing over your business to the next generation, there are a lot of reasons why this might be a good time to look into insurance prelicensing. We’ve done the legwork, we know how it all works, and we can guide you to the simplest, most straightforward, and affordable path to a new insurance license and lots of new opportunities.